Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, September 6, 2010

First Entry

I've always been a journaler. I started in middle school or maybe even before. Writing clears my head. I can think when I write...or maybe it's after I write that I can then think clearly. In any case, I've wanted to blog for quite a while now, so here goes.

I'm hoping this is a place where I can be honest and transparent, where people can help me think through things without judging me too harshly if I'm out of line (like on those days I want to just vent about traffic or grocery shopping or the struggles of being a mom).

Oh, and I'm pretty dense about computers and the internet. It's like I'm 60 or something (no offense to anyone who's 60), whereas I'm actually not even 30 yet. So who knows what will come of this or what it will look like in the end.

Ha ha! I'm going to push "publish post" for the first time. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment